Cute pups, aren't they? But born to an abandoned mother under a stranger's shed. The stranger called us, thankfully, but the pups could have easily ended up dead in the road or euthanized in a shelter. That's why spay/neuter is so important. Prevention frees up resources to help pups like these.
Need help paying for spay/neuter? We have s/n vouchers available: $35 toward cat s/n and $45 toward dog s/n. Contact us for more info.
Spay/Neuter takes up a couple of hours in one day and a little cash. It's a great deal!
Prevention is the best solution to overcrowded shelters and animal euthanasia.
What animals need to be spayed/neutered?
- Any cat that spends even a little time outside
- Any dog that spends even a little time outside
- Any dog or cat that has ever or could escape
- Community cats (one of NGAA's programs)
- There are good health reasons for having dogs and cats spayed or neutered, too, including reducing cancer risks in males and females.
5950 Brainerd Rd.
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Low-cost S/N, Special prices for those over 60, Free S/N for ferals in Chattanooga area, S/N includes rabies shot.
Low-cost spay and neuter
182 Airport Road NW
Cleveland, TN 37312
My Kids Have Paws
169 Waterfront Way
Dalton, GA 30720
National Spay Alliance/Dalton
2518 Cleveland Hwy Ste: 15
Dalton, GA 30721
The cost of spay/neuter for cats: Around $45-$60 at low-cost clinics
The cost of not spaying/neutering: $$$$, headaches, time finding homes for kittens, sickness, vet bills, abandonment, guilt, euthanasia