Getting a cat or dog spayed or neutered is easy, good for them, good for you and affordable -- and an excellent investment!
- It only takes a day. Drop your pet off in the morning at a spay/neuter clinic. Pick it up in the afternoon.
- The cost runs around $40-70 -- a little more for bigger animals, a little less for smaller ones. more for dogs than cats.
- You only do it once! After that, no more worry about babies or females going into heat or males contracting FIV from fighting and passing it on and on and on.
- There is strong evidence that spaying and neutering helps reduce certain cancers in cats and dogs.
- There is NO evidence that it's good for female dogs or cats to have at least one litter. All that does is make it necessary to find more homes for puppies and kittens while desperate animals wait in shelters for homes and are often euthanized.
Be part of the solution! Spay/Neuter!!